~❤VIVIAN' -QUEEN- PAGE'S❤~

全部关于我的 点点滴滴

Monday, April 12, 2010

"IF"

Tomorow exam Day's ady.
OMG! feel very weird. I hate exam day.Exam make me feel stress
and make my head have alot of question mark??!~
.
Particularly,is bahasa Melayu.
I know Bahasa Melayu very important in SPM sijil.
So, I wanted to improve my bahasa Melayu.
How, my bahasa melayu is very BAD=sad case!
Not choice , must hardworking.But I know I'm too lazy!Bahasa Melayu make me
feel weird~
.
Ya I most love English .
I love listening english POEM and love to read english poem.
English poem very meaning-FUL. I like It~
.
"IF"
.
If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you;
If you can trust yourself when all the men doubt you,
but make allowance for theirs doubting too;
If you can wait and not be tired by waiting,
Or being lied about don't deal in lies,
Or being hated don't give way to hating,
And yet don't look too good,nor talk too wise;
.....
I LIKE THIS SO MUCHIES
SO MEANING-FUL~

1 comment:

  1. Erm.. this is my 1st time drop a comment to u ..

    yeah~ malay is important,
    u can do more past year question to improve it..
    and, ur english grammar skill oso need to improve, "i think"...

    thats all my sincere comments,
    hope u dun mind la..
    add oil...

    ReplyDelete